- V2 Upgrades:
Hideaway Rain Fly
- Double buckle strap for more sizing options
- Increased padding on top lid and shoulder pad
- Compact, lightweight sling to carry your DSLR essentials
- Collapsible interior dividers for packability
- Genuine Cordura®
- Front access organizer
- Side adjustable load straps
- Faux-fur lined front phone/sunglasses pocket
- Hidden velcro stash pockets
- Flush grab handle
- Faux-fur lined tablet pocket
- Adjustable bottom carry straps
- YKK Zippers with metal pulls
- Dimensions: 14.5"L x 7.5"W x 4.75"D
- Weight: 1.3lbs
- Capacity: 8L
The all-new Ranger DSLR Sling is constructed in premium, water-resistant Cordura®. Genuine YKK zippers with custom metal pulls for strength and a consistent experience.
The Sling features a fold-out bottom panel that can be folded out of the way or completely removed to allow the bag to be packed flat for travel. Once at your destination, simply fold out the bottom and the bag returns to a structured, protective camera bag.
The Ranger Sling features a padded and fleece-lined, multi-use main compartment with configurable and removable partitions to store all of your camera gear. Holds everything, from a Leica or Sony Mirrorless or even a Canon 5D with a 24-70mm lens! Zippered mesh accessory pockets throughout the internal portion of the bag help organize smaller accessories and cables.
This small, lightweight sling is designed to streamline the storage of DSLR essentials. The EVA padding will protect your gear with flexibility to organize your kit with the padded, adjustable, and fold-away dividers.
The back entry zippered tablet sleeve will hold your iPad Mini or other similar-sized tablets. This compartment is padded soft faux-fur lined and measures 10" x 6.5". The front of the bag has a faux-fur lined zippered pocket to hold your phone or a pair of sunglasses.
Watch the Photography Talk 12 Month Review