- Configurable, multi-zone access system
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with air-mesh
- Padded laptop sleeve fits up to a 15" MacBook
- Full customizable interior dividers
- Premium 900D poly exterior
- Custom molded & foam padded back panel
- Hidden rain cover
- YKK Zippers with metal pulls
- Hidden anti-theft zipper clasp
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Bottom tripod/jacket straps
- Molle loop side straps
- Luggage handle passthrough
- Water bottle pocket
- Padded and faux-fur lined phone pocket
- Front accessory pocket with organizer
- Dimensions: 18"L x 12"W x 6"H
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Capacity: 21L
- Patent Pending
The Patent-Pending clamshell design with integrated compression buckles allows you can control how the bag is opened for easy camera access. Based on your preferences, it can be used as a top-open, left-side open, or right-side open. The compression straps serve to segregate these three "zones" and protect again over-opening in any one zone.
The Ranger DSLR Backpack is constructed in premium, water-resistant 900D ballistic poly. Genuine large gauge YKK zippers with custom metal pulls for strength and dependability. Durable non-skid bottom.
The design of the straps has been thoughtfully designed to provide the most comfortable experience while carrying your camera gear on a full day excursion. The one-piece strap is designed to be ergonomic while the padding and air-mesh provide comfort and breathability.
The Ranger Backpack features a padded and fleece-lined multi-use main compartment with configurable and removable EVA foam partitions to store all of your camera gear. Zippered mesh accessory pockets throughout the internal portion of the bag help organize smaller accessories and cables.
The side entry zippered laptop sleeve will hold up to a 15" MacBook Pro. This compartment is padded soft faux-fur lined. The side of the bag has a faux-fur lined zippered phone pocket.